With a huge product range that includes the latest in technology including LED TVs, smart watches, iPads, laptops and a massive range of white goods, you can now get the best tech for less 7% off everything when you buy an instant digital voucher.
1. Select the denomination you would like to purchase.
2. Follow the checkout instructions. Your discount will be applied automatically.
3. Check your email inbox for your e-gift. Be sure to check your junk folder if you cannot find it.
4. Follow the link on the email to access your e-gift.
Where can this e-Giftcard be used?
This eVoucher can be used to make purchases in store or online. Please note that gift cards cannot be used for online mobile purchases.
How will my e-Giftcard be delivered?
Your e-Giftcard will be delivered to you by e-mail in the form of a URL link. Simply click on the URL link and print off your e-Giftcard (or show the code on your phone) to spend in store.
Please ensure you check your junk/spam folders in your email account if this does not appear to have been received.
How long will e-Giftcard be valid for?
Your e-Giftcards are valid for up to 2 years from the delivery.
For more information please visit all FAQs here.
Please note: you can use a maximum of 5 codes/cards per transaction if placing an order online.
1. This eGift card can be used as full or part payment in Curry's, Currys.digital and PC World stores in the UK, as well as online at Curry's & PC World. Please note that gift cards cannot be used for online mobile purchases.
2. The balance of this eGift card can be checked in any of the aforementioned stores, online here, or by calling 0800 897163.
3. If upon 2 years no credit or debit has been made to the eGift card, the eGift card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
4. Treat this eGift card as cash and therefore safeguard this eGift card accordingly. Unauthorised use of the eGift card will not be reimbursed.
5. Please ensure you retain this eGift card until the balance has been used in full.
For a full list of T&C's please click here