Offer DetailsOffer Details
There are 353 Waitrose supermarkets in the UK. Waitrose combines the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop. Offering a wide array of fresh food and drinks, sourced from high quality suppliers.
Waitrose are most well-known for supporting farmers across Britain and making sure that the shelves in their stores are filled with local, delicious produce for the public to enjoy.
How to ClaimHow to Claim
To claim your digital voucher, simply select the denomination you would like to purchase and follow the checkout instructions. Your discounts will be added automatically.
Once the purchase has completed, you will be sent your digital voucher via email. Digital vouchers can be redeemed on-site from your selected vendor or used online if that option is available.
How will I receive my digital voucher?
Your digital voucher will be instantly delivered to you via email. Please check your junk and spam folders in your email account if your email does not appear to have been received.
Where can I spend my digital voucher?
You can spend your digital voucher card at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com just select ‘use gift card or e-gift cards’ on the payment page, then enter the 19 digit number and PIN. To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or print your e-gift card. Waitrose stores can only accept printed e-gift cards.
How long is a digital voucher valid for?
A digital voucher is valid for 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, John Lewis will not refund any balance remaining.
To view more FAQs please click here.
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. E-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
3. Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift or for physical gift cards or cash.
4. E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/cust...